Steve's Camaro Parts

Steve's Camaro Parts

Friday, January 13, 2012

Steve's Camaro - 1967, 1968 and 1969 Parts - What our Customers Say

No surprise why this place has all 5 star reviews. Steve is great, very personable. After one visit, I went back and he remembered me by name.
Steve is definitely passionate about not just Camaro's but all the classics, which shows in his vast knowledge and willingness to take the time to cater to his customers needs.

Add me to the list of faithful customers that would go out of their way to give their business to him. Big thanks to Steve's Camaro's.

VTK - SSF

I have been going to this place since the early 90's. Steve sells quality parts that are reasonably priced.

Larry M. - SF

I love this place. Its the one stop shop for all my 68 camaro needs. Staff is friendly and always helpful. Great literature and great customer service. I highly recommend this place for all your first generation muscle car needs.

Skraper D - SF

Steve is a great guy and i have been buying parts from him for over 10 years. He has a great amount of knowledge for camaros and always has what I need.

Mike D - WC, Ca


Tags: camaro part, camaro parts, Camaro restoration parts, 69 camaro, 1969 camaro, aftermarket camero parts, chevrolet camaro, ss, z28, rs, chevrolet, restoration, 68 camaro, chevy, 67, 69, f-body, camaro, chevy camaro, chevrolet camaro, gm, z-28, 350, ls1, z/28, pace car, camaro ss, 69 camaro, first generation, copo, fbody, yenko, 67 camaro, 68 camaro, musclecar 


No comments:

Post a Comment